[V3dot10] Test and gamma image report

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Oct 9 16:55:10 UTC 2007

Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> "go limbo" means if you take the Sunit and try to run the complete test ,
> the computer start the job but in some point some test is not completed.
> If you don't touch any could stay for hours in same spot.

I see. I just ran the tests and it seems that
SemaphoreTest>>testWaitAndWaitTimeoutTogether is the problem. However, I
do think the test is wrong. You can't really use #wait and
#waitTimeoutMSecs: together. Deleting the test makes this problem go
away. Note that you may also consider the fixes here:

http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6588

Chers,
   - Andreas