[V3dot10] Re: Loading packages in 3.10beta 7143

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sun Sep 23 10:50:56 UTC 2007

Hi Edgar,

on Sun, 23 Sep 2007 12:34:02 +0200, you wrote:

> El 9/23/07 7:21 AM, "Klaus D. Witzel" escribió:
>
>> s/should/is/ for the marketing people (perhaps in a form so that not an
>> expert must do it, other than giving advice :)
>>
>> Cheers
>> Klaus
>
> Could expand ?

I'm fascinated by the idea of giving away a copy of my Squeak app with my
business card.

So I meant to suggest to replace your /business card should be a goal/ by
/business card is a goal/ :) Being a user of sqMinidev07.09.1.image (my
thanks to the wizzards), I can imagine this [business card Squeak] happen
with a regular Squeak release version sometime soon :)

> Glad read you :=)

And you :) Have a nice Spring time (as usual, I read such your greetings
to my spouse :)

Cheers
Klaus