[V3dot10] Compressed sources

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Feb 12 15:44:13 UTC 2008

Folks:

Following some I do in 2005 and Ralph 3.10 sources ideas and for discuss
about new ways of think in packages, I just complete a first try of my
"Tentative" 3.11 image.
Any could see in :
ftp://edgardec:squeak@squeakros.atspace.com/squeakros.atspace.com/3dot11

And read from squeak with some similar to this I copy from old code