[V3dot10] [Bug] 0006839: #comeFullyUpOnReload: not sent to MorphExtension's otherProperties (anIdentityDictionary)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Jan 7 11:50:58 UTC 2008

El 1/7/08 7:28 AM, "Klaus D. Witzel" <klaus.witzel at cobss.com> escribió:

> When saving/loading playfields (Projects) it looks like
> IdentityDictionaries which are hold by MorphExtension's otherProperties
> are not rehashed on load,
>
> - http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6839
>
> which seems to describe a similiar situation as
>
> - http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6721
>
> /Klaus
>
> P.S. workaround:
>
> IdentityDictionary allInstances do: [:each | each rehash]
> "don't #allInstancesDo: "

I read carefully.
In http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6721 , Jerome conclusion is problem
origin was changing all == (Dan idea , bad resolved by me) , but we revert,
so ?
Also Jerome and I was exchanging mails about .pr and SmartRefStream odds.
Bert send mail about this.

Your .pr how was produced ?
You said you have Connectors, which version ?
I afraid if I don't assemble exact the same image as you, can't see the
problem.