[V3dot10] Loading complicated packages in reduced images

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jun 24 10:06:24 UTC 2008

El 6/23/08 7:19 PM, "Keith Hodges" <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> escribió:

> You may want to try Monticello1.5 it doesnt throw up an error if a
> package does not load perfectly. It places methods which do not load
> into the orphanage.
>
> Keith

Ok.

For you see I try, give me a recipe for remove Monticello and try
Monticello 1.5.

If works, we maybe could work on common bases.

How is going the promised server of you and Matthew ?
What happened to SystemEditor, crucial not only to DS , also for MC2?

For now SqueakLightII go back to old trusted .cs, we have a image without
Traits (thanks) and with cs unistall Jason ask and Javier do.

Being a pre-alpha, is working.
Now I trying to have a collection of url (from 3.10 universes ) and a check
box list for people could decide which they load.