[V3dot10] Re: SqueakLight|II #7068 - You may not create any more undefined objects--use nil

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Jun 28 09:44:04 UTC 2008

El 6/28/08 5:05 AM, "Klaus D. Witzel" <klaus.witzel at cobss.com> escribió:

>>> For not raise the error
>>> Utilities readServerUpdatesThrough: 7181 saveLocally: true updateImage:
>>> true
>>
>> Thank you Edgar, I'll give it a try.
>
> Tried it: "0 new update file(s) processed" :(

Sometimes I was caught in my own traps :=)
I forget I using my own folder and not the "official" releases .
In the first mail you said

>>> o started the .image and made flaps go away
 you think Flaps should go ?

As I said the image could be updated hitting load updates from Squeak flap.
If you file first the attached, only you was asked twice, one asking your
initials and the other for a Ok.

Utilities slUpdates should load until 7183.

This weekend I concentrate in doing a database of all packages in Squeak
3.10 Universes and requirements or prerequisites they have.
I made a Universes.obj the image could load and small logic for deal with.

So , with a Muses help, soon we have a working thing, with no more oddities
of any other Squeak.

Very thanks