[V3dot10] Re: SqueakLight|II #7068 - You may not create any more undefined objects--use nil

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 28 10:58:14 UTC 2008

Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> El 6/28/08 6:55 AM, "Keith Hodges" <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> escribió:
>

>> Are you kidding?
>>

> Sometimes, at this I serious
>

>> What do you think Sake/Packages is?
>>

> Maybe a solution to a problem I don't have ?

No, Sake/Packages "is a database of all packages in Universes (and more)
(and squeakmap) and their dependencies!"

exactly what you said you are developing!

>> Have you even loaded it to find out?
>>

> No, my life is short, so I try to learn of my own mistakes.

Hmm, so have you implemented Integer , or Collection again yet?

>> Keith
>>

> I have a working thing, join or not, please stop the war.

Edgar,  I have a working thing, join or not, please stop competing,
instead why not contribute!

Keith