[V3dot10] 7156fasterDayOfYear-brp.1.cs should not be in there!

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Mar 20 09:51:05 UTC 2008

El 3/19/08 2:49 PM, "Keith Hodges" <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> escribió:

> Keith Hodges wrote:
>> We have already loaded 000474 and 5156 just tramples all over it, now
>> you have a hybrid which doesnt work propery
>>
>> Keith
Keith:
In 000474  the last note was.

> OK. I change status to feedback.
> Keith I load the Improve Date And Time.6.cs and only see
> DateAndTime >> localOffset
>     "Answer the duration we are offset from UTC"
>
>     ^ LocalOffset ifNil:[ LocalOffset := self localTimeZone offset ]
>
> and
> milliSecondsSinceMidnight as
> As difference with 7158
> It's correct ?

I guess you mean 7156 update not 5156, so you tell we have the wrong cs in
image.

Send the right one and I put on image, I start to do the Welcome window take
the last of 3.8.2 and changing accord to Ralph text in
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6026

It's the last chance for any changes.
I intend do the final image today until 15:00 GMT (or 12:00 Argentina).

The new meeting for "future squeak" is Monday 24 at 18:00