how do we proceed for packages?

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Apr 4 06:18:09 UTC 2005

Hi doug

for now I think that OB should not be put in basic but we should give a
strong signal
and have it in 3.9 so that people test it and start to improve it. I
think that managing it
with Monticello is the best.
So we should have MC in basic so that we can script it and load OB and
other.
My point is that for update stream if we do not want to rely on
mulitple servers (squeaksource)...
we have push the code in the stream but this is not really practical.

So may be we should really go in package mode. :)

Stef