3.9 process

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Dec 12 13:17:09 UTC 2005

I think that Smallwiki as a rss feed (this is the way lukas
supervises the activities in SW).
By the way I would like that nicolas gets a look since he is writing
a testserver for Squeak and he was looking
for feeback

On 12 déc. 05, at 13:56, Cees De Groot wrote:

> On 12/12/05, Marcus Denker <denker at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
>> This will definitly help a lot... an RSS feed would be nice, then I'd
>> get notified as soon as something is wrong.
>>
> Good idea. Please send me the code :-P
>
> (I'll see what I can steal from existing projects. If there's anything
> I dislike, it's generating XML so I need to copy this from someone
> else - pointers are welcome)

Nicolas can you have a look at the code Cees sent?

Ok, I burnt some time towards getting a build-bot going.
http://de-1.tric.nl/~cg/mc/SqueaksOnFire-CdG.2.mcz is a first version.
Only tested on Windows (will stay that way until it's robust enough to
run headless on de-2.tric.nl). Browse history, the current to-do list
is in version 1.

Regards,