Updates in inbox

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 22:49:25 UTC 2005

It turned out that my submissions from yesterday all were broken .mcz
files, so I had to redo them.

It also turned out that there seem to have been commits in the 39a
repository that were getting in the way of the Squeak's On Fire
upgrade process (it tried to include package versions from the 39a
repository that it shouldn't). I set it to upgrade from the inbox
only, and now, at the very least, it's building images again and
running the tests ;)

OBTW: shouldn't we bring out an update to clean these 'dirty' MC images?