ToolBuilder tests

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 23:23:03 UTC 2005

Hi Andreas,

Q1: is there a mailing list currently for ToolBuilder? Do we need one?

Q2: as you can see here:
http://de-1.tric.nl:23000/errors?id=3311968772 and here:
http://de-1.tric.nl:23000/failures?id=3311968772 - ToolBuilder, and
especially MVCToolBuilder, accounts for a large proportion of failing
tests in current 3.9a. I loaded the latest packages from the
ToolBuilder project, and it shows roughly the same test results.

I am hardly a UI expert, let alone up-to-speed with MVC :-). While I
did check some of the tests, I cannot readily understand why they
fail, whether they have run before, or whether they are 'reminders'
that functionality still needs to be implemented. Could you give some
guidance here? I'd really like to get 3.9a to an "all green" state...

Regards,

Cees