Is there anybody in this mailing-list?

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Sat Mar 12 18:12:25 UTC 2005

On Mar 12, 2005, at 10:09 AM, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> Is there anybody in this mailing-list?

Well, it's not too busy yet, but there have been posts from you, Goran
and myself, so that makes three. ;)  See the archive:
http://discuss.squeakfoundation.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?13

So, that's not too busy, but I'm thinking this list (v3dot9) may not be
extremely active, as it's not the sort of topic that lends itself to
brainstorming or casual comments (like modules and some other lists).
Plus, some of the 3.9 release coordination will involve discussing
release timing on the other lists and on squeak-dev sometimes.

Anyway, I will put the proposed plan on the swiki shortly.  I already
realize I forgot to mention a few things such as ToolBuilder.  (I
didn't originally think ToolBuilder was really that important for 3.9,
but if the ToolBuilder team comes up with something good, it would be
great to add in 3.9.)  Plus I'll incorporate Goran's comments.

- Doug