to keep you informed about reshaping 3.9alpha

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat May 21 18:09:31 UTC 2005

hi guys

Just to keep you informed.
Alex started to check if we can load 3.9alpha into a 3.8 final once
SystemVersion setVersion -> 3.9alpha.
What he did until now is to
     - remove the style of diego (beause so far we got no reply to
the two or three emails
     I sent to know if he had time to optimize his changes and we do
not want to have a sluggish system).
     - remove all the items that were breaking due to the change in
String
     (these items are identified by a TODO concatenated at filename
end).

The idea is to be able to get 3.9alpha on foot and be able to move on.
We are not yet there but we will continue.

Stef