status... from 6703

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Nov 6 18:57:34 UTC 2005

On 6 nov. 05, at 19:27, Cees De Groot wrote:

> Same here, also the additional updates after it.
Can you try the latest version of scriptloader + updateFrom6703 ?
Because it fixes some problems too.

> I ran the unit tests,
> there's still some work left to be done :), but nothing really bad.

Thanks. For the test you mention to andreas may be adding a comment
could help.

I would like to harvest a bit more and slowly apply the underscore
fixes suggested by bert.
I think that using := everywhere will be beneficial for conflicts and
consistency.
As a lot of code will be recompiled I think that I have to go slowly
since this can wake up
some load order problem.
I should think (when I have time arghhhhhh) about an atomic load
mechanism.

Stef