How do I remove the inbox submissions that I processed?

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Sun Sep 11 04:15:41 UTC 2005

On Sep 9, 2005, at 4:10 PM, stéphane ducasse wrote:
>  How do I remove the inbox submissions that I processed?

Good question, I haven't tried that yet.  Did you figure this out?

I'm not sure you can do it through the Squeak UI (e.g.
MonticelloBrowser).  It looks like I have access to "Delete Version"
from http://source.squeakfoundation.org if I look at the "details" of
the package version.  But that may be because I have admin access.  Do
you have access to do that?  If not, maybe all harvesters should have
admin access on the "inbox" project... that makes some sense.

(On the other hand, it might be handy to keep a history of submissions
somewhere.  Where, I'm not sure.)

- Doug