LookEnhancements comments

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Sep 14 06:08:07 UTC 2005

Hi john

I guess that Doug has the permission I do not know if you lookEnh is
maintained as a separate package but I guess that it has been merged
into
3.9a so yes you need to be able to commit.
For now what you can do is to push changes into inbox and I will move
them into 39a but I think that it would be good that you can
push your changes directly.
I think that the most important think we need right now is a way to
load a config or load all the latest version of the packages.
Doug are having a look at that. (I have no time).

Stef