[V3dot9] Re: PackageInfo in 3.9

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Aug 16 09:37:09 UTC 2006

> Hi!
>
> =?ISO-8859-1?Q?st=E9phane_ducasse?= <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
>> Hi goran
>>
>> I'm fed up by 3.9. And please note that sometimes I do not know where
>> are the original server for a package.
>
> Ehm, I can understand that you do not know it at this moment. But
> frankly - the release team should know where the primary repos are for
> the packages in the release. IMHO.

Yes this is in the squeakfoundation for us.
The release team should do a lot and we are fed up believe me.

>> So I will do one announce and after I will stop.
>
> Ehm, ok, what does that mean? That you are dropping out of the 3.9
> team?

No but the 39 will dissolve itself soon since this was me and marcus
and marcus dropped
out.

Just that I want to have all the information and finish with that.
I'm working too on something else and I spent quite a lot of time on
that already.