[V3dot9] Re: New PI with postscripts/preamble etc

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Wed Aug 16 09:58:10 UTC 2006

Hi!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?st=E9phane_ducasse?= <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> >> What is the loader?
> >
> > SqueakMap Package Loader. Since SqueakMap maintains its own
> > "memory" of
> > what versions of what packages are installed - going directly to the
> > source using Monticello for those packages will put the loader in a
> > stale state.
>
> ;(
> But I do not know what to do for that one.

I will help. :) The core issue is still on my/MC's lap I guess.

> > Any questions? :) :)
>
> Ok I will try to digest....

Yeah, it is a bit tricky. But in short: getting a proper release for
each of those onto SM - and then a doit like I showed should be fine for
now.

> Did you create a 3.9 category for SM?

Yup, a while back:
	http://map.squeak.org/categoriestree

I can rename it to 3.9 if you wish (does not affect anything).

> Stef

regards, Göran