[V3dot9] Re: New PI with postscripts/preamble etc

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Wed Aug 16 17:53:03 UTC 2006

Hi Marcus!

Marcus Denker <denker at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> On 16.08.2006, at 11:45, Marcus Denker wrote:
> > On 16.08.2006, at 11:29, goran at krampe.se wrote:
> >> 2. For the 3.9 release we can do this:
> >> 	2.1 Make sure that the packages that are on SM *and* are in the 3.9
> >> release image are updated in SM. For SUnit as an example this
> >> would mean
> >> registering a new release of SUnit in SM that is categorized for
> >> 3.9 and
> >> that refers to the MC version that is installed in the image. That
> >> would
> >> make the loader show the truth - at least until the user starts
> >> new versions with Monticello again. :)
> >>

> > Ok, I will do that.
>
> Ok, there is now a Sunit .33 registered on SqueakMap.
>
>     Marcus

Looks like you managed to create two new releases (13 and 14). You might
consider deleting the last one and changing the manual version for the
other one.

Anyway, now to make the final "touch" to the image, first update the map
and then either execute this:

	SMSqueakMap default noteInstalledPackageNamed: 'SUnit' autoVersion:
'13'

...or just do "upgrade all installed packages" in the loader. :)

I just did it and it worked for me AFAICT:

regards, Göran