[V3dot9] One thing I would like to get into 3.9...

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Wed Aug 16 19:14:57 UTC 2006

...is the stuff I and Ned made in PackageInfo-Extras - especially the
mechanisms for automatically splitting and sending a changeset to all
maintainers (or to the feedback email address given in SM) of a package.

In short - a damn good way of making it dead easy to submit fixes
straight to the maintainers.

One could argue that this bypasses Mantis or whatever - but IMHO such a
function would still be nice to have.

And no - I am not asking for someone else to do the work - I was merely
checking if there is time for me to give it a go. Is it?

Note that this would give *extra* functionality - and not change
existing behavior. So I consider it a very low chance of breaking
something.

regards, Göran