[V3dot9] Re: About condenseChanges and Traits

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 05:16:47 UTC 2006

I found it when recompiling the image with the NuCompiler but you
don't have to do that. Something like:

problems := Dictionary new.
Smalltalk allClassesAndTraitsDo: [:class |
{class. class class} do: [:behavior |
behavior selectorsDo: [:selector |
(behavior sourceCodeAt: selector) ifNil: [
problems add: behavior -> selector ] ] ] ].
^problems

should work as well (sorry for formatting).

Philippe