[V3dot9] Re: About condenseChanges and Traits

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at univ-savoie.fr
Thu Aug 24 13:05:33 UTC 2006

> What we did in 7053 is *condenseSources*.
in 7054 condenseSources not 7053
because in 7053 we just removed the FFI and the condenseSources was
done in 7054

> A condenseChanges
> was *never* done, as far as I know, so i wonder why why talk about
> that?

Thanks
Oops I was wrong because I read the tests.

By the way I did a condenseChanges in 7053 and it breaks my tests.
I'm redoing it with the tests of philippe.

> So what needs to be done is
>
> 1) Verify that condenseChanges is correct.
> For that
> 	- take 7052, do condenseChanges
>        - take Philippe's code, see if problem.

I did that for 7053 and my test does not work.
Now redoing it with the tests of philippe (of course each time from a
fresh unzipped image/changes couple)