we would like to integrate network

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 10:42:53 UTC 2006

Nope - nothing yet. My apologies for not pushing the team and/or not
doing more work, but I'm in the middle of moving houses, officially
homeless now and therefore staying at my mother's place. I wouldn't be
a good guest if I would work every night, and regular work is already
eating up more time than I would like...

So I fear that until I move into the new place (housewarming 8 april,
everyone's invited :-)) I will be of little use w.r.t. pushing the I/O
team to clean up Mantis...