we would like to integrate network

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Feb 9 09:52:50 UTC 2006

On 06.02.2006, at 10:26, goran at krampe.se wrote:

> The only reason for me not having pushed this (having been the Network
> team leader) is that I wanted to do a bit more and give it to you
> in one
> bite. Now, Cees is the new combo team I/O leader so he would have to
> give you the "ok" to push these if we should play by the book.

The problem with that is that this means that even simple things don't
get integrated soon... I am a big fan of *very* fast integration.

The Teams model right now seems to be great for complex stuff, but
especially the small things are kind of slowed down, especially
if we adopt the "nobody touches it besides the maintainer" that a lot
of people argued for.

        Marcus