we would like to integrate network

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Thu Feb 9 11:15:00 UTC 2006

Hi Marcus and all!

Marcus Denker <denker at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> The Teams model right now seems to be great for complex stuff, but
> especially the small things are kind of slowed down, especially
> if we adopt the "nobody touches it besides the maintainer" that a lot
> of people argued for.

One idea is for each team (on a team by team basis) to offer "carte
blanche" to the release team to make fixes and modifications as long as
they also publish them in the team repository for "post approval".

How does that sound? If I were the I/O team leader :) then I would
gladly offer that to the current release team. So I think most teams
would be willing to do that.

regards, Göran