3.8.1

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Feb 10 10:01:03 UTC 2006

On 09.02.2006, at 19:15, Doug Way wrote:

> I agree.  Once we decide 3.8.1 is ready, put it out there as
> 3.8.1.  (I
> guess this includes updating the current-stable-release download links
> on squeak.org.)
>
> Then later on, if more bugs appear that need to be fixed, do another
> batch of patches and call it 3.8.2.

Another thing that could be useful: On Mantis, all bugs are now in
the 'Squeak'
category. Could we make 'squeak stable' and 'squeak unstable'?

The rational of this is that many bugs are both in 3.8 and 3.9, but
when/if
they are fixed are completely independend.

Besides that, there are some bugreports on mantis that are 3.8 only, but
are completely burried in the mess.
(e.g. the one about the welcome window links).

       Marcus