[Morphic] Re: if this is a problem we can roll back

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Feb 21 14:55:01 UTC 2006

On 21.02.2006, at 13:09, Juan Vuletich wrote:

> Hi Marcus,
>
> I've just uploaded new versions, but they have the same problem as
> before. I must be doing something wrong. Please don't load them.
> I'll try again at noon here (in about 3 or 4 hours).

So what is important: I think you loaded a .cs that re-organzised the
categories on Object. So until that's different, you can't save a
working eToy package

The other problem (for me and stef): It's not possible to load a
package over the faulty one, as, somehow, MC just merges the old
deletions and we then
have the old problem. So as soon as we have the correct packages, we
should re-do 7000 to fix the problem.

(This is all so badly complex... we need to improve the tools!)

> I apologize for the delays.

No problem!

     Marcus