From MethodProperties to Pragmas

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 12:22:21 UTC 2006

> To load the code you have to file-in the attached change-set, it is a
> hand-modified one to make sure everything is done in the right order.
> At the end it will recompile the image and all PragmaTests should
> pass. I tested it on the latest Squeak3.9a-6715.

I just tested it in Squeak3.9a-6716 and it works fine. All the pragma
tests pass and there are no other tests that break after filing-in the
change-set. I really hope that this change will be considered to be
included, I need it for several things were the old implementation was
not powerful enough.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli