Fwd: [FIX] TextAnchor

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Jan 21 16:25:29 UTC 2006

Hi Team managers

how do we handle this one?
I would like to integrate the fixes of lukas now they touch different
packages.
Normally it would be easy that we integrate them and that you merge
in your changes after.
Now I do not want to hear people syaing louding that we touched a
package that they were maintaining.
So I propose the following if by wednesday we hear nothing from the
package maintainer, we proceed.

Stef