From MethodProperties to Pragmas

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Jan 22 15:53:24 UTC 2006

Hello,

I was too fast yesterday... I am sure that this is what I want, but I
think we
should do another interation and get feedback from the Tweak people.

So as the stuff was not yet announced, I think about going back to 6717
for another round of bug-fixes / integration of externally managed
packages
and have a round of discussions with Andreas about if we can have
something
that we all agree on.

I am sure that we want the semantics of what Lukas proposes, as the
Tweak
annotations-as-properties are just useless for everything but Tweak.

Slow process, but better, I think.

        Marcus