[V3dot9] Re: Services dans la 3.9-7043

Romain Robbes romain.robbes at lu.unisi.ch
Fri Jul 14 15:22:23 UTC 2006

Il giorno Jul 14, 2006, alle ore 5:15 PM, stéphane ducasse ha scritto:

> Romain
>
> When we simply load services-base-rr we cannot use the World menu
> we have a problem with nil and not getting a boolean.

Well, that's weird ... because I downloaded the very latest image on
the website (3.9-7043),
opened it. And just loaded the mcz I sent you in (simply using the
file list).  With it loaded, I can
open the world menu without a problem.

> Marcus is also telling me that we do not have overrides in the
> image. So we should really avoid them.
> How do we proceed?

Well, I need to override these methods ... I guess they should be
moved back to their original categories
after loading?

	Romain

--