[V3dot9] Re: Services dans la 3.9-7043

Romain Robbes romain.robbes at lu.unisi.ch
Fri Jul 14 16:30:58 UTC 2006

Indeed it behaves differently.

Preferences are not set when you load it with the monticello browser.

The expression:

ServiceRegistry rebuild

must be executed.
I guess it is executed in a class-side initialize method when you
load it using the file list.

So it must be executed manually, or with a postscript, but I don't
know how to put a postscript in
a mcz file.

	Romain

--