Ready for Harvesting (was Re: [V3dot9] Closing bugzilla reports when harvesting?)

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at univ-savoie.fr
Sun May 28 10:12:57 UTC 2006

Hi ken

Excellent.
I was off the net for relaxing and skatebording with my kids.
This is great that you send me this kind of list because that way I
can take them into account.
Please note that I'm moving between two houses and the new one does
not have yet internet :(.
So I cannot work the night there. I should fix that.
But thanks for your list I will harvest it.

Stef