[V3dot9] Re: SMLoader 1.07 fix for bad transparent gradient colour in SM package loader

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at univ-savoie.fr
Mon Oct 16 10:03:22 UTC 2006

On 15 oct. 06, at 18:10, tim Rowledge wrote:

> On 14-Oct-06, at 11:48 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> Sure but it would be good to know where goran published his code.
> Open the 'broken' package loader, find SMLoader and load SMLoad

I'm not that dumb this is not what we want.
Tim we have the policy to have all the code in the foundation server
so that
we can reproduce an image.
But I found the mcz file that we can load as a MC file in our script.
Now it is published on the server with all the code related to 3.9.

And now the server of goran can crash we will not get impacted.

Stef