[V3dot9] Re: [Newbies] Re: Underscore in 3.9

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Oct 24 18:42:51 UTC 2006

On 24.10.2006, at 12:38, Ramiro Diaz Trepat wrote:

> Thank you Klaus.
> Everything is fine now.
> Probably that defaullt setting should be changed before the release,
> shouldn't it?

The image doesn't have that preference.. it's Shout. Shout used
to take a preference into account that turned put "ansi" pretty-printing
on (means, pretty printer does :=, not _). This preference does
not exist anymore, the pretty printer does := by default.

But somehow shout reacts to the non-existing prefence to turn on
the := conversion.

I thought that this was fixes in Shout... but seemingly not.

It's not an image level problem.

         Marcus