[V3dot9] shout, omnibrowser versions

Damien Pollet damien.pollet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 09:46:05 UTC 2006

Hi,

Shout doesn't seem to work in the omnibrowser from 7055, and if I load
the latest OB from monticello.wiresong.ca I get many DNUs because of
renamed methods in MenuIcons.

I can rename the methods but I'not sure whether I'm fixing things or
reverting them to a previous state.

That's strange because I think had it working previously but I can't
remember how (or maybe I was just using the standard browser ?).

meta-note: When using smalltalk I keep asking myself: what is the
state of things? what should I load? in what order? which of these
(way too many of 'em) MC repos is the official one?

--
 Damien Pollet
 type less, do more