[vm-beginners] Problems loading VMMaker on Pharo 2.0

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sat May 18 17:37:39 UTC 2013

HI. Indeed, it took me a while to be able to load VMMaker and build a VM
from there. There were quite a lot of changes (mostly related to
FileDirectory). I could not commit my changes back to trunk because at that
time it ment breaking the loading in Pharo 1.4 (which was being used by
Jenkins jobs etc).
But...on the other side, I was NOT using the Compatibility package of
FileDirectory (I think that happened later).
So maybe loading first the FileDirectory compatibility package would make
the loading way easier.
Now...if you want to just learn about the VM, I recommend just picking a
1.4 image....

Best,

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 7:30 PM, Ivan Hugo Guevara <aivan2005 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Thank you very much Esteban!