[Vm-beginners] Re: Compiling with Xcode

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Mon Mar 23 20:07:00 UTC 2015

Mac 10.8.5
Xcode 5.1.1

The first error is: "Rmdir:
/Users/sean/Squeak/PharoVMBuild/pharo-vm/build/..//build/thirdParty/out/include/freetype2/freetype/internal:
No such file or directory", but the compilation proceeds, ultimately failing
due to:

<http://forum.world.st/file/n4814511/Screenshot_2015-03-23_16.png>

The strange thing is that I successfully compiled via cmake from the command
line on the same setup earlier today. For Xcode I used the same pharo-vm
folder (platform sources, generator.image, etc) except "cmake -G Xcode"
instead of build.sh

-----
Cheers,
Sean