64-bit VMs

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Apr 7 18:36:57 UTC 2005

OK, at http://sumeru.stanford.edu/pooters/SqFiles/packages/VMMaker/VMM64bit-3.zip (note the sub-version number change) is

the MC file
a filein to remove some obsolete protocols
a revised filein to be filedin BEFORE the MC file is loaded

For me it makes a working 32b vm and generates 64b code that my CC dislikes.

This version include Ned's fixes for deprecated methods, the proper checkbox
and an attempt to move buttons around to form slightly more logical groupings,
and extending the config file format to support the 64bit vm flag.

tim
Useful random insult:- A one-bit brain with a parity error.