FloatArrayPlugin & 64bitting

Tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Apr 29 17:30:32 UTC 2005

In message <14a45bfdb413a6e49bc430bf3a5ff683 at inria.fr>
          Ian Piumarta <ian.piumarta at inria.fr> wrote:

> Sorry this is turning out to be so confusing!  (I was going to rename
> sqInt to sqOop or something similar, which I think would have lessened
> the confusion, while I still had the "Interpreter/CCGen token", but got
> distracted by other things...)
It's not too late to change that and I would find it somewhat easier to read in
general. And while I'm thinking about it, shouldn't we default to unsinged
values for oops?

Pardon me if I'm being fuzzy. Right now I'm deep in the bowels of GC crapulance.

tim
The steady state of disks is full.  - Ken Thompson