Porting to Playstation2.

David Ryan oobles at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 14 09:46:23 UTC 2005

Hi vm-dev,

As suggested on the squeak-dev mailing list, I should ask questions about
porting on this list.  As this list is still new, I hope there are people
listening. :)

My first problem.  Getting to the ports source on subversion.  I downloaded
tortoise SVN and tried to do a SVN checkout on the location
http://squeak.hpl.hp.com/svn/squeak/trunk

At two locations I got the response  REPORT request failed on
'/svn/squeak/!svn/vcc/default'  REPORT of '/svn/squeak/!svn/vcc/default':
400 Bad Request (http://squeak.hpl.hp.com)

Anyone suggest anything I might be doing wrong?  Either both my ISPs don't
have very badly configured smart proxies or I'm doing something wrong.  I
suspect the later.  If it is my ISPs, anyone have a snapshort archive I can
use?

I'm attempting to checkout to the location c:\squeak\src which I think is
where VMMaker wants it?

Thanks for any help,
David.