fetchWordofObject

Tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Jun 7 20:20:21 UTC 2005

John spotted that Croquet gained a blue screen with the new VMMaker, becasue I
forgot to actually return a value for obsoleteDontUseThisFetchofObject. Sigh.

Get
http://www.rowledge.org/tim/squeak/SqFiles/packages/VMMaker/VMMaker-tpr.35.mcz

Of course, this also reminds us the the Croquet stuff may need some changes.
Since I don't use it I couldn't even begin to say what those might be.

tim
--
Tim Rowledge, tim at rowledge.org, http://www.rowledge.org/tim
"How many Trinoc does it take to change a lightbulb?" "Why do you want to know