Scroll events

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Mar 18 06:47:15 UTC 2005

Hmm... I really don't mind representing scroll events differently
(having added the Ctrl-Cursor hack way back) ... but how do other
platforms represent scroll wheel events? On Windows, there is an
explicit message WM_SCROLLWHEEL (or so - don't quite remember the name)
which is independent of both, keyboard and mouse events. I'd be happy to
pass this up individually, but what about the other platforms?

Cheers,
   - Andreas