InterpreterProxy>>ioFilename:fromString:ofLength:resolveAliases:?

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Sun Apr 2 02:38:39 UTC 2006

  John,

  It may be done poorly.  But the idea is to switch the encoding in
the image by providing the right fileNameConverter.

  I'm not sure what you mean by "in image encoding assumes latin-1".
If the file browser doesn't show the right file name, the right fix is
to change the fileNameConverter, not changing the VM.

-- Yoshiki