InterpreterProxy>>ioFilename:fromString:ofLength:resolveAliases:?

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Sun Apr 2 07:57:31 UTC 2006

The image defaults to Latin1Environment on Mac, but John's VM did not
support Latin1 until very recently. It does support UTF-8, however,
there is no UTF8Environment that could be set as default.

A hack that I used was to manually set the filename converter class
to  UTF-8 after startup, but that's cumbersome.

- Bert -