FloatMathPlugin for Croquet

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Apr 8 13:26:16 UTC 2006

On Sun, Mar 26, 2006 at 06:44:15PM -0800, Andreas Raab wrote:
> Hi Guys -
>
> I've just committed the changes for the FloatMathPlugin which Croquet
> uses to get bit-identical cross-platform floating point behavior (with a
> big thanks to Sun for developing fdlibm ;-)

Hi Andreas,

I built a Unix VM with the FloatMathPlugin on an Intel Linux system.
FlaotMathPluginTests produces quite a few failures. I've attached a
screen dump to show the test runner output, and platform and version
information.

I won't pretend to have any expertise in the topic, but if there is
anything you would like me to test, I'll be happy to have a go at it.