svn server dead?

Wolfgang Helbig helbig at lehre.ba-stuttgart.de
Tue Jan 24 23:40:56 UTC 2006

Bert Freudenberg <bert at impara.de> wrote:

> Am 23.01.2006 um 00:00 schrieb Wolfgang Helbig:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I tried the command
> > 	svn checkout http://squeak.hpl.hp.com/svn/squeak/trunk/platforms/
> > to checkout. But it didn't work.
> >
> > I found the above command in squeak swiki. This one worked fine
> > however:
> > 	svn checkout http://squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/trunk/platforms/
> >
> > Is the former one dead? Not existing any more?
>
> It moved to squeakvm.org
>
> > If so, I'd volunteer to update the swiki page.
>
> Yes, please do.

I tried, but it seems I need some kind of signon?
Whenever I hit the edit-button on that page (2601), the server askes me
for a user-id
and a passwort. I tried some, and then gave up.
The page is not "locked". At least the edit button is not marked with
the locked badge.

I asked the administrator for help, but to no avail.

tia,
Wolfgang