VM (callback+variables) changes

Rob Gayvert rtg at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jun 13 19:29:52 UTC 2006

My callback usage is intense but of limited variety, so the callback ids
are not much of a burden. Without an id, there would be no way to check
whether the callbacks were being exited in the proper order. For some
cases that might not be important, but it might also result in some
nasty bugs. How about making it optional by passing a null value?

On the process management question, I'm afraid I don't understand this
area well enough. Is your concern as aesthetic one, or are there
performance or correctness issues with your current implementation?

.. Rob