Proposal: getSystemAttribute(1006) - build ID

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon Mar 27 05:25:23 UTC 2006

I've updated http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/314 with this
information and implemented a Windows version accordingly. I now
actually think that type of identifier is more useful (if updated
automatically) since it gives extra information about who and where a VM
was built.

Can I ask you to support getSystemAttribute(1006) in your next versions?

Thanks,
   - Andreas